Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lady Antebellum - I Run To You


Lyric

I run from hate, I run from prejudiceI run from pessimists, but I run too lateI run my life or is it running me, run from my pastI run too fast or too slow it seems

When lies become the truthThat's when I run to you

This world keeps spinning fasterInto a new disaster so I run to you, I run to you babyWhen it all starts coming undoneBaby, you're the only one I run to, I run to you

We run on fumes, your life and mineLike the sands of time slippin' right on throughAnd our love's the only truthThat's why I run to you

This world keeps spinning fasterInto a new disaster so I run to you, I run to you babyWhen it all starts coming undoneBaby, you're the only one I run to, I run to you

Whoa, oh, I run to you

This world keeps spinning fasterInto a new disaster so I run to you, I run to you babyWhen it all starts coming undoneBaby, you're the only one I run to, I run to you, I run to you, yeah

Whoa, oh, I run to youI run to you girl, whoa

I always run to youRun to you, run to you


No comments:

diari nenek

kawan nenek